Long Row – Inspire, Respect, Belong
Our belief is that all children have the right to a stimulating learning environment where they are motivated to learn through the provision of a varied and exciting curriculum. We promote excellent standards of behaviour, have high expectations and are committed to high standards of achievement for all our pupils.
At Long Row we:
- Provide a safe learning environment which promotes creativity and a curiosity of the wider world.
- Encourage children to be confident, independent lifelong learners.
- Encourage children to have a positive view of their own self worth, enabling them to feel secure and valued as individuals within the school community.
- Provide an inspiring, challenging environment for ALL children so that they can become highly motivated learners.
- Develop an ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed.
- Develop the whole child, nurturing and extending their spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding.
- Provide equal opportunities for ALL children.
- Teach children a sense of responsibility showing respect for others and the environment.